Cabin fever setting in? Come join us for our Winter Sale, Craft & Vendor Market in the Event Center at Ravalli County Fairgrounds, Hamilton, Mt. Mark your calendars to come out and shop with local crafters and small business owners. You will find wood products, home decor, baked goods, totes, candles, handmade cards, bath & body products, and more.
- Vendor spaces: 10×10
- Inside: $55.00
- Early Bird price is $55.00, if paid before December 20th, December 21st,it goes up $25.00
January 21, 2023
10am – 4pm
Ravalli County Fairgrounds
You agree to abide by the Exhibitor Agreement.
- All exhibits must be paid in full on or before December 20th to reserve your space at Early Bird cost, December 21st the price will go up $25.00
- No signs or advertising devices shall be displayed outside space other than those furnished by sponsors. Displays blocking the unobstructed view from space are prohibited. No displays or signs may be affixed to building walls, posts, windows or doors.
- All Exhibits must be confined to the space they are registered for. Exhibitors assume all liabilities and/or obligations caused by faulty or improper displays. Also responsible for keeping your space clean for the safety of the public, and making sure your space is clean when you leave at the end of the event.
- Exhibitors shall abide by and observe all laws, rules and regulations of the State of Montana and the City of Hamilton, and County of Ravalli County, and departments thereof and all rules of the Hamilton Fair Grounds.
- Once a contract is accepted- Exhibitors shall not be entitled to a refund of any part of any fee should the exhibitor for any reason be unable to exhibit the Show, or cancel any space previously contracted for. Payment in full is required with registration.
- Our staff reserves the right to alter or change space assigned to Exhibitor, to alter or remove exhibitors or any part thereof, including printed materials, products, signs, lights or sound, and to expel exhibitors or their personnel if their conduct or presentation is objectionable to other Exhibitors.
- If the Event should be cancelled for circumstances beyond our control, i.e., Act of God, Act of War, government emergency, labor dispute, or the unavailability of the site for any reason, Treasure Chest Events may, but is not required to, refund each exhibitor their paid booth space rental fee, less a percentage equal to the costs incurred by those hosting the event, to date.
- Exhibitors read, understand and will abide to the terms of the event. Exhibitors MUST be in attendance at their space for the entirety of the Event, or have someone there to answer questions when you can’t be. Set up is Friday2pm-6pm & Saturday morning from 7 am to 9:30 am. Vendor meeting at 8:30am, all vendors MUST be present. Doors open to the public at 10:00 am, and ends at 4:00 pm. Vendors will NOT break down until 4pm. THIS IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE. Please make sure to join our group to get updates on ALL our events.
- Each Vendor is responsible for their area, and the garbage in their area. Area MUST be clean and free of trash before leaving. If garbage or trash is found, there will be an additional charge for clean up.
- The applicant hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and protect against, any and all claims, demands, suits, liability, damages, loss, cost, attorney fees and expenses of damages, loss, cost, attorney fees and expense of whatever kind or nature which might result from or arise out of any action or failure to act of the applicant of any of its representatives, including but not limited to claims or damage or loss to property, of from or out of any damage, loss, harm or injury to the person or any property of the applicant or any of its officers, agents, employees or other representatives, resulting from theft, fire, water, accident or any other cause. Neither Gina Deschamps, Treasure Chest Events crew nor Hamilton Fair Grounds will obtain insurance against any such damage, loss, harm or injury. Any photos, video, or audio taken at the Event are the property of Gina Deschamps and can be used by Gina Deschamps and Treasure Chest Events for any form present and/or future advertising and/pr promotion.
- NO purchasing items from vendors at an event, and reselling the item at the SAME event. That will get you banned from our events.
- Parking: All vehicles must be parked to the North parking lot or the Ball Park parking lot, once unloaded, The main parking lot and the East parking lot MUST be empty and ready for customers. Vendors who park there are subject to being towed at the owners expense.
- NO TENTS OR CANOPIES are allowed along the Outside walls. You may use them if you are in the middle rows, but NOT along the outside walls, NOT EVEN without the cover, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Hours are: Set up:Friday, 2pm-6pm & Saturday 7am-9:30am OPEN to the public Saturday 1/21 10am-4pm
Your registration is NOT complete until you have submitted this form AND completed your payment on the next page. You willl be re-directed to the payment page when you submit this form.